International Project Manager, Late Phase & Observational Studies
A trusted partner to healthcare companies worldwide, Kantar Health is a leading global healthcare consulting and research firm. We are a dynamic consulting and research organization, part of Kantar, the data investment management arm of WPP. Kantar is one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy groups, with over 30,000 employees working across 100 countries and across the whole spectrum of research and consultancy disciplines.
Member of EUCROF (European CRO Federation), Kantar Health is recognized globally for its industry-leading CRO expertise and clinical networking capabilities. We deliver over 30 years of CRO experience, qualified expertise in clinical and non-interventional studies, , on the ground clinical services support in 80+ countries worldwide. We cover major markets including the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and North Africa.
With 1500 + publications, Kantar Health has a broad expertise in key indications including hematology/oncology, ophthalmology, dermatology, inflammation, cardiovascular, respiratory, neurology and chronic diseases.
Within a dynamic and multicultural team that remains human in scale, Kantar Health France seeks individuals who are open-minded, thorough, with a real motivation for healthcare studies. Our company presents exciting opportunities for professional development and future career progression locally and abroad.
Kantar Health is rapidly developing in the activity of Real World Evidence Research.
In response to this business growth, we are looking for an International Project Manager who will be responsible for managing our Late Phase & Observational Studies to support the growth of our activity in our Paris Office. This is an office-based role. In this role, you will work directly with our team specialized in the Real World Research.
You will be the primary point of contact for our Late Phase & Observational multi-country projects, responsible for the execution and management of our studies, including close daily interactions with our clients.
More specifically you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Deliver successful working relationships with clients, ensuring day-to-day direct relationship with clients all along the international observational projects.
- Ensure project planning, scheduling and implementation. Manage the project to deliver in time on client request.
- Define resource allocations.
- Manage project budget, financial performance and follow up of invoicing procedure in collaboration with the finance team
- Coordinate the different functional units involved in the observational projects (Data Management, Statistics, Coordination, Pharmacovigilance & Regulatory).
- Develop the protocol in collaboration with the Project Director. Develop the Case Reports Forms alongside with the Project Coordination Team.
- Take part in writing the final report and presenting the final recommendations to clients under the responsibility of the Project Director.
• Master’s Degree in medicine, science or equivalent degree. A specific qualification/certification in Project Management or equivalent would be a plus.
• At least 2 years PM experience in CRO within Late Phase & Observational International Studies is essential.
• Good understanding of client needs and business issues.
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal (C1/C2 Level)
• Excellent planning management and timelines management skills.
• Need to be agile, flexible, able to work in a fast changing environment
• Ability to work independently & autonomously.
• Ability to work with multi-country teams
• Team player, strong collaborative working and desire to operate as part of a team.
• Need to be rigorous and have strong organizational skills
• Outstanding attention to detail
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.