Director, International Late Phase & RWE Research
KANTAR HEALTH - Shaping the future of global healthcare
Director, International Late Phase & RWE Research
Kantar Health France
Member of EUCROF (European CRO Federation), Kantar Health is recognized globally for its industry-leading CRO expertise and clinical networking capabilities. We deliver over 30 years of CRO experience, qualified expertise in clinical and non-interventional studies, on the ground clinical services support in 80+ countries worldwide. We cover major markets including the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and North Africa.
Kantar Health France has a vacancy for a Director, International Late Phase & RWE Research. Reporting to the Managing Director, this person will be responsible for managing/supervising our International Late Phase & Observational Studies for optimal client satisfaction, developing the Late Phase /RWE business of Kantar Health France through full ownership of development and maintenance of client accounts, and managing the dedicated team within KH France.
In this exciting new position, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our project teams based in Europe, US, Latam and Asia Pacific.
More specifically you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Strategic partner: Grow business with clients, build new client relationships and generate new business with key clients in collaboration with our European BD Team.
- Strategic development of the RWE business, take part in designing the strategy for growth of this line of business
- Develop and grow client relationships into partnerships and key accounts
- Provide expert advice to clients
- Is a consultant / Trusted Advisor to clients
- Responsible for portfolio profitability
- Design best proposals to address client requests
- Lead client negotiations
- Project lead: Supervise/manage our Late Phase RWE international projects for optimal client satisfaction.
- Supervise specific projects from conception to delivery
- Strategic input to project team
- Strive for client satisfaction and loyalty
- Lead project directors and ensures directions are clear
- Anticipate major issues and proactively elaborate solutions
- Full competency and responsibility for protocol and study material validation
- Responsible for compliance with administrative, financial and legal / regulatory processes (AE, data protection,...) throughout projects
- Lead multi-skill/country teams
- Responsible for the appropriate storytelling to address clients business issues
- May organize and produce the recommendations to answer strategic client business needs
- Present results to large and senior audiences
- People / Team Management
- Act as a daily mentor with the team to help them grow and develop
- Manage yearly staff assessment
- Discuss and plan personal development with direct reports, follow training schedules
- Take part in team recruitment
- Master’s Degree in sciences or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 9 years’ experience in Late Phase / RWE Research. Recognized expertise in non-interventional studies
- Proven track record of business development & client management
- Proven track record of team management
- Broad knowledge of different therapeutic areas
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal (C1/C2 Level)
- Outstanding communication& presentation skills
- Full understanding of client objectives and needs, client centric mindset
- Proven management skills
- Need to be agile, flexible, able to work in a fast paced matrix environment
- Ability to work independently & autonomously.
- Ability to work with multi-country teams
- Team player, strong collaborative working and desire to operate as part of a team.
- Need to be rigorous and have strong organizational skills
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
A trusted partner to healthcare companies worldwide, Kantar Health is a leading global healthcare consulting and research firm. We are a dynamic consulting and research organization, part of Kantar, the data investment management arm of WPP. Kantar is one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy groups, with over 30,000 employees working across 100 countries and across the whole spectrum of research and consultancy disciplines.
With 1500 + publications, Kantar Health has a broad expertise in key indications including hematology/oncology, ophthalmology, dermatology, inflammation, cardiovascular, respiratory, neurology and chronic diseases.
Within a dynamic and multicultural team that remains human in scale, Kantar Health France seeks individuals who are open-minded, thorough, with a real motivation for healthcare studies. Our company presents exciting opportunities for professional development and future career progression locally and abroad.