MRI Imaging Technologist (Lyon)
Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 2,500 people across 35 countries.
Our imaging services are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist to join our team in Lyon, France. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Perform quality assurance checks on medical imaging data to ensure protocol specific requirements are met;
- Perform established image processing techniques (converting imaging formats, performing preliminary measurements of lesions and volumes) using proprietary software as well as other third party software
- Development of study related documentation, such as Imaging Acquisition Manuals, Imaging Review Charter, database specifications, etc.
- Track study status including subject status, scan status, timelines, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required (e.g. DE de manipulateur d’électroradiologie médicale, DTS Imagerie médicale et radiologie thérapeutique)
- 6 years’ experience in Radiology, specifically in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Fluent in English (e.g. written and spoken English)