Project Coordinator (Lyon)
Medpace is a scientifically driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 3,000 people across 40 countries.
- Responsible for all day-to day Project Coordination activities;
- Compile and maintain project-specific status report;
- Utilize and assist in maintaining ClinTrak Imaging ® system;
- Independently interact with Sponsor, sites, other contractors and Medpace Core Laboratories team;
- Prepare and review presentation materials;
- Create and maintain project timelines in Microsoft Project;
- Work with Project Manager to ensure all necessary project documents are present;
- Maintain supplies inventory for study sites and organize shipping efforts of study materials;
- Copy and distribute study documentation/correspondence to Sponsor, site, and Medpace Core Laboratories project team and assist in review and resolution of site queries;
- Schedule project meetings (internal and external), be active participant, and provide post meeting documentation/minutes;
- Provide insightful input on project-related documents (essential document collection process, final analysis plan, final study report, etc.).
- Bachelor of Science and 1 year project coordinator experience or equivalent;
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Good Clinical Practice Guidelines and Sponsor SOPs (as appropriate);
- Ability to interact with other departments and Sponsors on project-related issues;
- Independent development of project-related documents (i.e., status reports, essential documents, timelines, etc.);
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Products (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.);
- Must be fluent in both English and French (Verbal and Written);
- Excellent attention to detail, strong multi-tasking skills, and flexibility with changing priorities.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating disease. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people globally while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.