Office Services Coordinator (Lyon)
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our global activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Facilities Services Coordinator to join our team in our Lyon office in France. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Under general supervision, provides support for local office administration, including Facilities and Finance
- Under direction of the Human Resources function, may support local benefits administration and payroll;
- Coordinate administrative services including mail distribution, shipping and receiving, supply inventory, and front line office support including reception;
- Coordinate administration of building property, apartments, and company vehicles;
- Submit office expense invoices within allocated budget, escalating approval when necessary;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with service vendors and landlords to ensure efficient maintenance of building and grounds;
- Organize cube and office assignments;
- Under supervision, responsible for coordination of all health and safety procedures for a local office;
- Provide support of facility renovation/improvement/relocation projects for local offices;
- Coordinate management of office telephony needs, including mobile phones, if appropriate;
- Provide reporting and information for country budget planning for facilities-related costs; and
- Develop understanding of appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies.
•3-5 years of experience in a Facilities, Offices Services Support role;
•Health and Safety experience desirable;
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
•Exceptional teamwork skills;
•Ability to work independently;
•Fluent English, French and local language.