Contact : Carla Da Costa – Business Development Director – firstname.lastname@example.org +33 3 26 79 00 74
Our constant aim, for over 25 years, has been to become our clients’ preferred partner. Over our already long history, we have acquired extensive know-how and experience in clinical supply services:
- Comparator Sourcing and Blinding: Comparator supply, Over-encapsulation & Placebo capsules
- Clinical Packaging: Clinical primary packaging, Label design & printing, Clinical labelling & Secondary packaging
- Global Clinical Logistics: Clinical distribution, Cold-chain management, International depot network, Return & Destruction
Our facilities are fully compliant with Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Distribution Practices and are inspected by the French medicines agency ANSM for human medicinal products and the ANSES for veterinary products.
Creapharm & Sodia is a mid-size subcontractor that is big enough to offer full clinical supply services of the highest quality while at the same time being small enough to offer dedicated care and to adapt its processes according to the specificities of each project.
Our team has years of experience in managing all types of studies, from local phase I to global phase IV, with agility, flexibility and responsiveness.
Our dedication to excellence and constant improvement in clinical trial supplies has earned us the high regard of our loyal clients:
- Pharmaceutical companies (human & veterinary)
- Health institutions (hospitals, medical research organizations, health institutes)
- Non-pharmaceutical companies (medical devices, cosmetics, food supplements)
We are accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research for the research tax credit, enabling our clients to receive a tax reduction on their research activities.