Become a member
AFCROs represents companies that perform services in clinical and epidemiological research for the health products industry: Drugs, Medical Devices, Cosmetology, Biotechnologies…
The service providers who are part of the AFCROs can work in various fields such as: study monitoring, telephone follow-up (call centre), electronic data collection, biological centralisation, sample transport, biometrics, IT, security, document printing, etc.
What all these companies have in common is the desire to :
- communicate on the French market
- defend the added value of French companies or companies operating in France.
Member companies benefit from a number of services:
- Representation with Health & Industrial Authorities ;
- Market communication (press & social networks) ;
- Professional events: Clinical Research Day, AFCROs & DM Meeting, Real Life Health Data Symposium, thematic breakfasts ;
- Active working groups allowing experience sharing: Clinical Research Barometer, Medical Device, Patients at the heart of Clinical Research, RWD (Pharmacoepidemiology), Regulatory (Single Hospital Agreement, CNIL & RGPD, CPP & ANSM Submissions);
- Sectoral and regulatory review.
To join us:
► You have to be an executive of a commercial company. If the name of this officer is not listed in the Company’s KBis, he or she will have to be mandated by one of the registered officers. The same commercial company can only be represented by a maximum of 2 members within the association.
► Fill out an application form and pay your membership fee.
► Present your candidacy before members of the association at a meeting of its steering committee (monthly meetings).
They joined AFCROs in 2019: