Clinical Research Professions
Objectives of the group :
- To better inform life sciences students about careers in clinical research
- Promote among clinical research professionals the interest of hiring graduates from various scientific backgrounds (computer science, life science), whatever their level of training (master, doctorate)
- Agreeing on the prerequisites necessary to apply for a given position (ARC, PM, MSL) and informing students and doctors, where appropriate, of the additional training available to them to meet these prerequisites.
- To promote interaction between the different actors in clinical research through the implementation of tools for large-scale dissemination of information (platform, forum, etc.).
- Creation and provision of business sheets, produced from the point of view of CROs and industrialists.
- Creation of a website gathering all the information on clinical research professions (types, training) and resources to apply for them.
- Coordination of information actions with members of AFCROs and other professional organisations
How it works :
The group meets monthly by teleconference or face-to-face.
- Sabrina BONDU | Axelys Santé
- Evanne COULOIGNER | PPD
- Vincent GROBON | Parexel
- Babette MAKPANGOU | Evamed
- Alexandre MALOUVIER | PRA Health Sciences – Animateur
- Vanessa MONTANARI | Pharmaspecific
- Philippe RENOUT | Alios Conseil
- Gwenaelle ROGUET | Euraxi Pharma
- Christophe SOYEZ | Medi-Link
- Zoubida Bentounes | Michael Page
- Marc Chevalier | Institut Pasteur
- Chloé Connan | Metagenopolis INRAE Transfert
- Nathalie Court Lecuyer | MAASCC Institut Pasteur
- Matthieu Laffon | Adoc Talent Management
- Rachel Terrasse | Michael Page