Kantar Health has an open position for a Medical Writer in our fast-growing Real World Research Team in Paris.
This person will be tasked with creating of reports on several medical studies. They will be expected to express complex data in a concise and easy-to-read way. In order to be successful, this person will require an excellent attention to details, and the ability to work both independently and efficiently within an interdisciplinary team.
Recognized as an Expert, the Medical Writer will collaborate closely with account managers and projects managers to deliver compelling content to differentiate our dynamic and multicultural company from competition.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar.
Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 9 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
- In charge of writing, reviewing and editing protocols, reports and other study related documents for non-interventional and pharmaco epidemiology studies. Main therapeutic area: oncology and rare diseases.
- Preparing manuscripts for publications and posters.
- Work effectively with other teams in Kantar, especially Data Management and Statistics, to extract the right information out of the delivered sources.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific field, higher degrees (PhD/MSc) preferred.
- Several years of experience in medical writing within a pharmaceutical company or CRO with a focus on the writing of protocols and study reports according to ICH guidelines and preparation of manuscripts for publication.
- Sound knowledge of biostatistics.
- Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills.
- Being able to devise and deliver reports in a customer-focused approach as well as within the applicable regulations.
- Fluency in French and English (C2).
A leading global healthcare consultancy, we help our clients differentiate their brands, identify new opportunities and improve the world’s health. The catalyst behind tomorrow’s healthcare products and services, we blend research expertise with clinical knowledge and marketing and commercial knowhow.
Paris, av Pierre MasseFrance