CERNER ENVIZA -AN ORACLE COMPANY -Biostatistician/ SAS Programmer – NIS/RWE (F/M)/CDI
Please apply on our career page: https://careers.cerner.com/job/99624BR
Cerner Enviza an Oracle company is a leading global healthcare consulting firm and trusted advisor to many of the world’s top pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device & diagnostic companies. By supporting the work of Cerner Enviza, you will work with world-class healthcare companies, helping them improve global access to medicines by connecting science and research. Cerner Enviza is passionate about our people, our business, and our clients and is proud to foster a culture that contributes to the health and well-being of humankind
With ongoing and ground-breaking developments in Oncology and Rare Disease, an increased focus on more scientific, targeted medicine and continuous integration of technology into development and delivery of medicine, there has never been a more exciting time to work in Life Sciences and, with Cerner Enviza immersed in all of these, there has never been a better time to join us and make a difference to our clients and the lives of patients.
Thanks to our Business growth Cerner Enviza is looking for a new talented Biostatistician / SAS Programmer focusing on providing support in applying statistical methodologies to assigned research projects.
Reporting to the Senior Biostatistician you will closely collaborate with an experienced and dedicated team of Biostatisticians, Data Managers and Medical Writer.
- Assist with protocol development, sample size calculation, case report form (CRF), annotated CFR and data validation plan review.
- Write Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and Shells.
- Write and maintain programming specifications. Programming assigned datasets to industry standards.
- Use SAS to develop custom programming code to generate summary tables, data listings, graphs and derived datasets as specified in the statistical analysis plan and programming specifications.
- Develop Macro on SAS.
- Work to ensure that outputs meet quality standards and project requirements.
- Perform validation programming and works with Biostatisticians, and other project team members to resolve discrepancies or any findings.
- Keep project team members informed of programming progress and issues requiring their attention.
- Follow applicable SOPs, WIs, and relevant regulatory guidelines (e.g. ICH).
- BSc or MSc degree in Biostatistics or related field, and relevant experience within the life-science industry and 3+ years of experience (CRO).
- Knowledge of SAS software (SAS BASE/SAS STAT/SAS GRAPH) and experience of work in SAS system.
- Good knowledge of programming logic, SQL and macro programming.
- Fluent level of English (Oral and Written – Toeic > 900).
- CDISC is preferred.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficiency in standard MS Office applications.