CERNER ENVIZA -AN ORACLE COMPANY -Contract Manager– NIS/RWE (F/M)/CDI
Please apply on our career page: https://careers.cerner.com/job/99637BR
Cerner Enviza an Oracle Company is a leading global healthcare consulting firm and trusted advisor to many of the world’s top pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device & diagnostic companies. By supporting the work of Cerner Enviza, you will work with world-class healthcare companies, helping them improve global access to medicines by connecting science and research. Cerner Enviza is passionate about our people, our business, and our clients and is proud to foster a culture that contributes to the health and well-being of humankind. Leading through innovation, we consistently challenge ourselves to discover and embrace new and creative ways to deliver exceptional insight for clients.
Together we leverage a diverse network of providers and data, expert research capabilities and actionable analytics to bring remarkable clarity to life sciences’ most important decisions.
With ongoing and ground-breaking developments in Oncology and Rare Disease, an increased focus on more scientific, targeted medicine and continuous integration of technology into development and delivery of medicine, there has never been a more exciting time to work in Life Sciences and, with Cerner Enviza immersed in all of these, there has never been a better time to join us and make a difference to our clients and the lives of patients.
Thanks to our Business growth Cerner Enviza is creating a role of Contract Manager for the Real-World Evidence (RWE) Domain.
In this role you will prepare and negotiate contracts, as well as, finalize the contract process. You will liaise and establish effective relationships with hospital legal representatives and internal functional teams.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong experience already working in Contracts or Proposals and will ensure quality and risk analysis in the efficient delivery of contracts.
- Review, draft, negotiate, and finalize agreements which include but not limited to confidentiality agreements, master service agreements with clients, vendors, and subcontractors, and clinical trial agreement (CTA).
- Drives contract lifecycle from drafting through completion of the negotiation process till contract execution.
- Ensure contract terms and conditions are in alignment with national and international laws and regulations (GDPR)
- Submit the executed French clinical trial agreements on CNOM platform (IDAHE)
- Support in transfer of value, transparency of interest
- Maintains a deep understanding of the contract templates, legal risk and liability, and seeks input from Legal head to understand company position on each contract situation.
- Identify and highlight high risk terms in the agreements, and alert risks to management team.
- Propose alternative clauses or measures while respecting the rules set by the client as well as the legal clauses in force
- Coordinate with internal review and approval, communicate and follow up with clients, vendors, or subcontractors until execution of the agreements.
- Follow timelines and meet deadlines of all deliverables.
- 5+ years of relevant legal agreement review experience in Life Science. CRO experience and/or review of CTA experience
- Good knowledge of GDPR and HIPAA, data privacy are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Education and certification in legal contract review, contract law are preferred.
- Fluency in English and French (C2).
- Ability to negotiate.
- Be Self-directed, able to work independently and highly motivated, and function as part of a team.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, work efficiently under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Client oriented, with excellent understanding of client objectives and needs.
- Excellent communication skills – able to distill issues, manage client expectations and act as a trusted advisor in a timely manner.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to work independently.