CERNER ENVIZA- Senior Data Scientist – secondary data/EHR /Claims – (F/M) – CDI
Cerner Enviza an Oracle company is a leading global healthcare consulting firm and trusted advisor to many of the world’s top pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device & diagnostic companies. By supporting the work of Cerner Enviza, you will work with world-class healthcare companies, helping them improve global access to medicines by connecting science and research. Cerner Enviza is passionate about our people, our business, and our clients and is proud to foster a culture that contributes to the health and well-being of humankind
With ongoing and ground-breaking developments in Oncology and Rare Disease, an increased focus on more scientific, targeted medicine and continuous integration of technology into development and delivery of medicine, there has never been a more exciting time to work in Life Sciences and, with Cerner Enviza immersed in all of these, there has never been a better time to join us and make a difference to our clients and the lives of patients.
Thanks to our business growth, Cerner Enviza is looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist for focusing on secondary data (claims, electronic health records, linked data).
In this role, you will have the opportunity to go beyond local data and be responsible for data analysis in studies with one or multiple existing data sources across all continents, ensuring that projects are scientifically aligned with the study objectives and delivered timely, within budget, and with the right allocation of resources. The position is highly international, reporting to a senior member of the RWD and Analytics team
- Ensure quality and high standards in data and analytics for real world studies, through QC of programs and deliverables.
- Perform and/or coordinate data management, statistical analysis, and reporting.
- Contribute to the development of the statistical methodology parts in study deliverables.
- Work in alignment and harmony with a multi-disciplinary team in charge of secondary data analysis internationally.
- Provide scientific/methodological insights regarding data analysis and ensure all the study materials associated with a project reflect a strategy adapted to client needs and objectives.
- Be present in internal project/team meetings and provide support in client meetings when required.
- Sporadically, participate in the generation of new opportunities with new and existing clients in collaboration with our Client Partners/Business Development team.
- Contribute to the growth of more junior team members by providing appropriate feedback, sharing knowledge and contributing to a collaborative work environment where people’s background/skills are valued, respected and continuously improved.
- Leading the development of internal tools, templates, and processes to better streamline analytical activities. Collaborate in internal data analytics workstreams across the Cerner Enviza domains.
- You are a statistician or data scientist with proven experience in healthcare.
- You have in depth knowledge of statistical and data management/analysis software (SAS, R or similar)
- You are fluent in big data and how to use it for solving life science problems, having 3-5 years of experience in conducting secondary data studies
- You have strong knowledge of at least one real-world database (claims/EHR), being able to discuss its pros/cons
- Desirable: Knowledge of data sources from at least one of the major markets in the secondary data domain (Europe, Japan, Taiwan, US, Israel, Nordics, etc.)
- Professional fluency in English (C1 minimum)
- Desirable: You have demonstrable people management skills, allowing you to be an efficient line manager for data-oriented people, making them grow and acquire new skills continuously.
- You are a proactive team player, contributing to discussions, able to respect and bring value from people with different cultures and scientific backgrounds.
- You are flexible: if things do not go as planned, you adapt, and carry on. You are open to new ideas & innovative ways of working.
You can apply on you career page too: https://careers.cerner.com/job/98453BR