Clinical Project Manager
ECLEVAR is an equal opportunity employer
As clinical project manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of international clinical studies on all aspects of the project including initial set-up, Monitoring, Data Management, Statistics and Final study report delivery.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure effective cross-functional teamwork (CRA, Biometrics/Data manager, medical writer) to secure the successful completion of the studies,
· Being primary contact to client, participate in the organization and facilitation of meetings related to Projects and investigator meetings,
· Ensure quality control of clinical studies and compliance with applicable regulation, high-quality standard,
· Delivery of clinical study projects on time, within the budget,
· Contribute to the review of key study documents and start-up phase.
- Must be fluent in French and English. Speaking Spanish and Italian is a plus,
- Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health-related field,
- Working knowledge of Medical device regulation (EU Directives / MDR regulations / ISO 14155) as well as GDPR,
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able to meet deadlines,
- Customer service focused,
- Maintains a positive, results orientated work environment,
- You have an CRA experience, with more than 2 years of experience in Management of Clinical trial in CRO, Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical Laboratory,
- You must have experience in managing clinical studies on medical devices and ideally in Ethic committee dossiers and CTA negotiation.
- Contract (Full time, permanent position)
- Start date: ASAP
- office based (Paris)