Clinical Research Associate
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
Our Clinical Delivery team is world class and as a Clinical Research Associate within our EMEA Clinical Delivery team you will have the opportunity to work within a structure that is built to support growth and development of our team. We ensure that we leverage our top talent to enable the expansion of skill sets and advanced training as much as possible.
Our Clinical Research Associates are ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites throughout the trial lifecycle. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of therapeutic areas and supported on your ICON journey by both a dedicated functional manager and also the cutting edge and user friendly technology that we have here at ICON.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out.
- Planning and conducting various site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim and close-out) in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Preparing for and attending investigator meetings, coordinating the timely shipment and the subsequent proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies and following-up of drug safety issues.
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and work diligently to relevant guidelines
You will be operating as a key part of a global study team and plays a fundamental role in our clients’ drug development processes.
Here at ICON we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to degree level, have equivalent experience or be a licensed healthcare professional.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please contact : Mina.Ghedjati@iconplc.com