Contract Associate – PRA Health Sciences
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of more than 6 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA. Come join the movement and discover your passion, your purpose, your PRA.
As a Contracts Associate you will be working within a fast paced and dynamic team responsible for the commercial relationship with clinical trials sites in France.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Negotiation and on-going management of clinical trial agreements with investigative sites.
- Accurate forecast of contract execution timelines in support of timely site start up for the conduct of clinical trials
- Communicate and explain legal/ budgetary issues to internal and external parties per department guidelines and ensure country specific laws and regulations are followed.
- Review and evaluate client requested contract changes and based upon department guidelines escalates deviations as appropriate.
- Appraises contracts for completeness and accuracy and ensures adherence to department guidelines; corrects documents and files changes to contracts.
You have an adaptable working style with the ability to establish and reset priorities as the need arise. Risk-aware, you can adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organisation. To enable success in this position you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher (Degree in Sciences or Legal highly recommended)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capacity to manage priorities in a timely manner
- Good Excel skills
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English
- Previous experience in the Clinical Research field will be an asset
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
You are interested in a new challenge and wish to join a dynamic CRO, we would love to speak with you.
Feel free send your application on my email address: GhedjatiMina@prahs.com
In our Career Page, you will have a broad range of exciting roles currently open at PRA Health Sciences: https://prahs.com/careers