Epidemiologist Consultant RWS
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Within the Real-World Solutions (RWS) team, the Data Bases Studies & Analytics (DBSA) team is gathering around forty biostatisticians, data scientists, epidemiologists and project managers specializing in retrospective studies on longitudinal patient databases including SNDS.
Our team has been expanding since its creation three years ago and needs bright individuals to continue supporting our growth ambition. Our team is composed of various profiles and welcomes applicants from the public sector and academics.
Within the DBSA team, the epidemiologist is supervised by experienced managers. In an autonomous manner, his/her main mission will be to take charge of conception and medical writing activities for epidemiological real-world secondary database studies.
- Design real world data studies, with a focus on SNDS studies, based on clients ‘research questions
- Write and review study documents (protocol, synopsis, study report, publication)
- Deliverables of the studies ensuring quality standards and timelines
- Prepare meeting on epidemiological aspects to scientific committee, clients and health authorities (e.g. HDH, CNAM, ANSM, HAS, EMA, FDA)
- Review and provide relevant epidemiological input to statistical analysis plans and analysis output – Collaborate in business development activities such as proposals, pitch to clients with senior team members
- Participate to regulatory submission (Health data hub, CESREES, CNIL and CNAM)
- Provide support to project manager
- Pharmacist, Physician or Scientist with a master’s degree or PhD in Epidemiology, Public health or a relevant scientific field with experience designing and conducting real world studies in academic or consulting setting
- At least 2-3 years post-graduate work experience preferred
- Experience in medical device studies is a plus Capabilities
- Expertise in epidemiology
- Ability to design real world studies of utilization study, patient pathway, healthcare resource utilization and associated cost, comparative effectiveness – Knowledge and/or experience in the use of public databases (prior experience with SNDS highly preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English Ability to work in a multidisciplinary national and international team
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical market and health system in France
- Ability to identify priorities and manage multiple tasks and projects
The Opportunity can be in Paris ou Bordeaux!
Tour D2, 17 bis place des Reflets, 92400 Courbevoie, Esplanade de la Défense Spaces
Bordeaux Euratlantique, Ilot Quai 8.2 – Immeuble E1, 31 Rue d’Armagnac, CS 92012, 33088 Bordeaux Cedex
Please send your application to: email@example.com