ICON – In House CRA (IHCRA) – Paris
ICONs Clinical Operations team is actively looking to hire a significant number of In-house CRAs. You will be part of our world class development program which fast tracks your growth into a traveling CRA within 4-6 months. If you enjoy travel, are ready for your next step in your clinical research career, and are passionate about ICONs mission to bring life-saving therapies to market, this is your chance to join the team!
ICON’s award-winning study execution capabilities have led to the approval of 18 of the world’s top 20 best-selling drugs. As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun while you do it. With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best and brightest in the industry. Are you one of them? Apply Now.
- Become familiar with ICON’s SOPs/WPs, ICH GCP guidelines, appropriate regulations, ICON systems and the principles of and assist with investigator recruitment
- Maintain timelines and ensure accuracy and completeness of data entered into ICON systems
- Serve as the primary in-house contact for sites and investigators participating in studies
- Conduct and completes remote site management activities, with support as needed, according to applicable SOPS and the Study Monitoring Plan.
- To contact Clinical sites for specific requests (e.g. enrolment updates, missing documentation, data entry timeliness, data query follow-up, CDA finding follow-up, and action Item resolution or other sponsor specific CRA tasks.
- Take responsibility for project tasks and sees these tasks through to successful completion, with support.
- Maintain a professional interpersonal relationship with study team, sites, and Sponsors
- Participate in QA Audits as needed.
- Regularly attend and gives to project specific and departmental meetings
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed (drive and fly)
- Maintain Sponsor and patient confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a life science
- At least 12 months of a CTA/Clinical Trial Assistant or similar role experience within the clinical/pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of ICH GCP Compliance
- Excellent communication in Local language and English and organizational skills
- A phenomenal teammate