Medpace – Project Assistant – Lyon
Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 3,500 people across 40 countries.
Our imaging services are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Office Assistant to join our team in Lyon. If you want an exciting career where you will use your previous education and expertise to develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you. You will work as part the Medpace Imaging Core Laboratory team leading clinical trials radio-theranostic agents from our office in Lyon France.
- Perform a variety of support tasks for departmental personnel/processes;
- Prepare reports, presentations, agendas, correspondence (e.g., letters, e-mails) and meeting minutes, as necessary;
- Track, process, and organize various documents, supplies, shipments, samples, invoices, transactions and communications, as necessary;
- May perform basic research, answer questions from internal or external parties, or identify potential issues for further investigation in support of department processes;
- Develop understanding and perform tasks in accordance with assigned SOPs and policies;
- Conduct quality control reviews of departmental documents, as necessary;
- Maintain database/spreadsheets, as necessary, to facilitate tracking/documentation of departmental activities;
- May mentor and train less-experienced peers, depending on department;
- Coordinate meetings, travel, conference calls, and complete expense reports, depending on department;
- Provide general maintenance, upkeep, and repair duties, depending on department; and
- Perform other duties as assigned which may vary by department.
- At least a high school diploma and 6 months to 1 year of industry or related experience in respective field/area;
- Bachelors are also welcome to apply;
- Demonstrated ability to accurately and carefully follow procedures for completing work tasks;
- Has interest in medicine, biology and clinical trials ;
- Well organized;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to complete tasks within established timelines;
- Demonstrated ability to perform repetitive tasks without losing effectiveness/accuracy (multitasking)
- Fluency on Pack Office
- Fluency both in French & English
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your application in English. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.