Medpace – Project Coordinator – Lyon
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
We are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Research Project Coordinator to join our Clinical Trial Management team in Lyon/France. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Responsible for all day-to day Project Coordination activities
- Work closely with the project CTM for timely delivery of recurrent tasks consistently with a high degree of accuracy
- Compile and maintain project-specific status report
- Utilize and assist in maintaining (CTMS) ClinTrak SM ® system
- Independently interact with Sponsor, sites, other contractors and Internal Medpace Associates (ex. CRAs, Medpace Core Laboratories, Medpace Imaging team, etc)
- Create and maintain project timelines in Microsoft Project
- Maintain supplies inventory for study sites and organize shipping efforts of study materials
- Schedule project meetings (internal and external), be active participant, and provide post meeting documentation/minutes
- Provide insightful input on project-related documents (ex. TMF Plan, communication plan, etc.)
- Master/PhD of Science and 1 year project coordinator experience or equivalent
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Good Clinical Practice Guidelines and Sponsor SOPs (as appropriate)
- Ability to interact with other departments and Sponsors on project-related issues
- Independent development of project-related documents (i.e., status reports,
- essential documents, timelines, etc.);
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Products (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.)
- Must be fluent in both English and French (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent attention to detail, strong multi-tasking skills, and flexibility with changing priorities
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your application in English. This will be reviewed by a member of our recruitment team, who will contact you for an interview if your profile matches the position to be filled.