Senior Project Director, RWE HEOR/Epi
Senior Project Director, RWE HEOR/Epi
Kantar, Health Division
Location: EU (remote possible)
Due to our international business growth, Kantar is looking for a new Senior Project Director RWE HEOR/Epi. In this role, you will be responsible for the project oversight of patient-centric studies, namely Epidemiologic Studies, Preference Studies, Patient Reported Outcomes, Patient Advocacy Groups surveys, Burden / Quality of Life studies. You will also help develop our RWE/HEOR business, ensuring the best client servicing and satisfaction.
At Kantar you will be working in a truly international and dynamic environment. Not one day will resemble to the other: you will be working in different therapeutic areas: Parkinson, depression, breast cancer atopic dermatitis… with very people with very different backgrounds.
Our Health Division is a global Contract Research Organization and consulting company providing research and strategic recommendations to our clients from the global pharmaceutical, medtech and biotech industries. We work across a large variety of studies for a portfolio of large account clients in the healthcare sector. In France, you will join a very diverse and resolutely international team composed of 80 dedicated healthcare consultants coming from very diverse horizons. You will also be able to leverage on the strength of the Kantar network present in more than 80 countries worldwide.
Client Management / Commercial activity
- Active support to our Client Partners in business development activities (i.e. client meetings and their preparation)
- Define needs with the clients
- Design RWE studies
- Write the study protocol in collaboration with RWE Medical Writers
- Prepare proposals and budget calculations
- Bid defense meetings
- Provide RWE Epi HEOR / scientific consulting
Project Management of Health Economics and Outcomes Research projects & Custom Epidemiology: Observational surveys, Non interventional studies, Chart reviews (retrospective and prospective), Patient Reported Outcomes (via physician referrals or direct-to-patient), Patient Preference surveys.
- Proactively lead the client relationship – kick-offs, results presentations, TCs, day-to-day management
- Identify the best resources for the project conduct along with our Business Excellence team
- Ensure the projects are delivered within budget and timings, with the expected quality standards, and operating procedures
- Supervise projects and review project status on an ongoing basis and intervene if necessary – including project management, quality, job profitability, costs, timings.
- Develop and validate the study protocol and material
- Oversee data collection
- Develop and enhances analysis and the study report
- Present results and recommendations to clients
- Author manuscripts, poster and abstracts
- Deliver presentations at international scientific conferences
- You have 7 to 10 years of experience in managing EPI/ HEOR study research with solid experience in Patient Surveys / Patient Centered Outcomes survey (epidemiology, preference surveys, PROs)
- Solid experience in quantitative methodology.
- Fluency in English (C2)
- You are client oriented, with excellence understanding of client objectives and needs
- You have demonstrable client & project management skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to distill issues, manage client expectations and act as a trusted advisor in a timely manner;
- You are flexible: if things do not go as planned, you adapt, and carry on;
- You’re open to new ideas & innovative ways of working;
- Self-starter and fast learner, you react to change productively displaying a solution driven approach;
- People management experience would be a plus
- Ability to coach and mentor junior researchers
- Ability to inspire and motivate people within research teams
Does this sound like you? This is a great opportunity for a RWE HEOR/Epi Project Director to join a highly reputable and fast-growing agency in the healthcare industry and take the next step in their career. If interested, do not hesitate and apply online!
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist divisions, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.