Senior Project Manager – NIS/RWE (F/M)
Senior Project Manager NIS– RWE(F/M)
Paris 75013 – CDI
Kantar Health + Cerner Research is now Cerner Enviza.
Discover how we harness the power of data to help bring remarkable clarity to life sciences’ and healthcare’s most important decisions.
Cerner Enviza is a leading global healthcare consulting firm and trusted advisor to many of the world’s top pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device & diagnostic companies. By supporting the work of Cerner Enviza, you will work with world-class healthcare companies, helping them improve global access to medicines by connecting science and research. Cerner Enviza is passionate about our people, our business, and our clients and is proud to foster a culture that contributes to the health and well-being of humankind. Leading through innovation, we consistently challenge ourselves to discover and embrace new and creative ways to deliver exceptional insight for clients.
Together we leverage a diverse network of providers and data, expert research capabilities and actionable analytics to bring remarkable clarity to life sciences’ most important decisions.
With ongoing and ground-breaking developments in Oncology and Rare Disease, an increased focus on more scientific, targeted medicine and continuous integration of technology into development and delivery of medicine, there has never been a more exciting time to work in Life Sciences and, with Cerner Enviza immersed in all of these, there has never been a better time to join us and make a difference to our clients and the lives of patients.
Thanks to our Business growth Cerner Enviza is looking for a new Senior Project Manager for Non-Interventional Studies (NIS).
You will be in charge of the oversight of NIS complex projects. In this role you will manage studies ensuring projects are delivered in a timely manner and in budget, with the right allocation of resources. In order to be successful, you will require an excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work both independently and efficiently within an interdisciplinary team.
You will collaborate closely with the whole project team to deliver compelling content to differentiate our dynamic and multicultural company from competition.
- Responsible to manage the project team (resources allocation, budget, timelines and profitability) to ensure the best client servicing and satisfaction.
- Proactively manage the client relationship – kick-offs, results presentations, regular follow up teleconferences, day-to-day management – in the course of projects life or proposals.
- Lead the team involved in the project (Data Manager, Biostatistician, Medical Writer, Lead CRA…).
- To participate in the generation of new opportunities with new and existing clients in collaboration with our Client Partners/business development teams and the Domain Leader.
- To contribute to proposals in collaboration with Real World Evidence (RWE) experts, and participate to BID meetings with clients.
- Support staff development and mentor less experienced project team members on assigned projects to support their professional development.
- 8 years related work experience and completed higher education
- Master’s degree in science (biology, pharmacy, chemistry).
- Several years of experience (at least 4 years) as a Project Manager in clinical research with experience in RWE in a bio/pharma./CRO.
- Fluency in English (C2).
- You are client oriented, with excellent understanding of client objectives and needs.
- You have demonstrable client & project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills – able to distill issues, manage client expectations and act as a trusted advisor in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter and fast learner, you react to change productively displaying a solution driven approach.
- You are flexible: if things do not go as planned, you adapt, and carry on.
- You are open to new ideas & innovative ways of working.
- Ability to manage junior colleagues.
- Ability to inspire and motivate people within the teams
We will be more than happy to welcome you among us! If you interested in this role, please apply: https://careers.cerner.com/job/92898BR