AFCROs was born in 2002 from the joint reflection of service and consulting companies in pharmaceutical and medical development for Health Products.
Its objective is to:
- demonstrate and support the high degree of professionalism of French clinical research companies,
- preserve the jobs of French employees,
- defend the interests of all professionals in the sector and patients,
- Commit to ethical and responsible research.
The action of AFCROs is only associative. AFCROs aims to be dynamic and reactive, while fundamentally respecting the independence of member companies and their competitive situation.
AFCROs has more than seventy member companies throughout France. The members of AFCROs represent about 70% of the outsourced service activity, in France, more than 3,000 collaborators in the field of Clinical and Epidemiological Research.
AFCROs is a member of EUCROF, European CRO Federation.
The AFCROs Board of Directors is composed of 12 directors, elected for a period of 2 years (2019-2020) and chosen among the members of the association.
The Steering Committee is composed of :
A General Delegate
Since September 2012, the association has been employing a full-time permanent representative to monitor and implement its objectives and develop its field of action.
Our General Delegate, Véronique Marty, is the privileged interlocutor of all persons, structures, organizations in relation with AFCROs.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – 06 16 63 36 85
The commitments of AFCROs
Each member of AFCROs has committed to a Charter of « Professional and Fair Practices of Clinical Research Consulting and Service Companies » covering :
- Transparency and respect of contractual commitments,
- Work procedures and staff qualification,
- Ethics and Professional Conduct,
- Reactivity during calls for tenders,
- Financial and legal transparency.